Zinc is redefining the reference check. Offering new formulas for referencing, unlocking new data and opening up new insights. Propelling referencing from a painful part of your process - to the most impressive. Zinc’s scalable technology will facilitate unforgettable candidate journeys.
Luke, one of the founders of Zinc, spent the best part of a decade in the field of recruitment. He saw a field plagued with inefficiency, prejudice and a lack of transparency. One problem stuck with Luke, a problem that encapsulated the issues in recruiting - referencing. The practice is plagued with poor candidate experiences, bias, data wastage, and inefficient processes.
Luke believed a fairer, transparent process was possible. One which was quick, easy and productive for every party. A process enabling candidates to own their data, and companies got the in-depth, unbiased insight they needed.
At the beginning of 2019, team Zinc defined what they are passionate about...
- Zinc will become the go-to formula for referencing - with or without our tools.
- Zinc will create the fabric for the future of sustainable work data.
- Defining new forms of referencing, creating an industry standard for applicant referencing.
- Shift behaviors in referencing, opening up new information to extract.
- Helping shape the future of work, a future that cares about privacy.
- Initiating interviewing that respects individuals time & work data.
- Spread widespread referencing knowledge, leading to safer, more productive practice for all.